At Micolau Hotel we are committed to mitigating the spread of COVID-19. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the hotel and the safety of our guests and staff is at the highest level, we have adapted existing and implemented new processes to maintain the utmost cleanliness within the premises. To learn more about the measures we are taking at Aava, we have included information on our commitment to cleanliness below.
- We are allowing changes or cancellation up to 48 hours in advance of arrival up until November 25, 2021.
- We are encouraging guests to book direct in order to ensure that they are kept up to date on current operating procedures
- We are asking guests to self-identify if they belong to a risk group for COVID-19; if yes, we ask that they postpone their travels until the risk period has passed, in order to help us ensure the wellbeing of all our guests and employees
- Only one person per travel group in the lobby during check-in. All other members should remain out of the front desk area. We strongly recommended to check-in online via whatssapp.
- Protective screen has been installed at Front Desk
- Disinfecting & cleaning of bell carts between uses
- Masks are mandatory throughout the hotel’s indoor public spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations in key public areas throughout property
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with special attention to high-touch points
- Check out time is 11:00am. To minimize congestion, only one person per travel group in the reception during check-out
- Contactless checkout via whatsapp, or in person at the front desk
- Keys may be left in room, or in key box in the lobby to be disinfected prior to next use